Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey review

Indoors, low office light
Outside, natural light
Image of the design from Kiwiberry1's collection

Flash
Indoor light
Natural light


Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey review, purchased from Kiwiberry1:

Color: 5/5
 This is a super popular series and it’s easy to see why. The lens shows up pretty well in all kinds of light and offers great coverage. There are 3 tones in this lens, though in some lighting the brown tone disappears on my natural eye color.
I don’t particularly like this lens on my face, I feel like I’m never wearing enough makeup because it’s so vibrant. I suggest pairing these with false lashes to balance the shocking appearance. I also have no idea what eyeshadow to wear with grey lenses yet… I’ll have to keep trying different combinations.

Comfort: 5/5
 I never thought 15mm lenses would be comfortable, and that Geo would produce such comfortable lenses. I do have a little bit of eye strain by the end of the day, but over all this lens feels pretty comfortable! I barely needed eye drops and wore them over 8 hours.

Enlargement: 5/5 
Incredible enlargement, due to the size of the lens. I’m not completely keen on this size, thought this is fun to wear on the weekends at night. Everyone notices this lens!

Conclusion:
I would wear this lens only on special occasions, and it’s definitely not suitable for any natural looks. I’m not sure that I’ll get any others from this series, though my boyfriend says this is his favorite (on me) out of my recent shipment.

2 comments: