![]() |
| Full face, in low indoor light. |
![]() |
| Full face, in bathroom light. |
![]() |
| Front and center, in low indoor light. |
![]() |
| No makeup, with flash. I swear my eyes are brown! But I never noticed that the outer edges of my iris start to become hazel when my pupil is so constricted. Cool! I still love my brown eyes though :) |
![]() |
| With makeup and lashes. I think black lenses look much better with makeup, because the color is so dark on my pale complexion. |
Color: 5/5
If you’re buying these lenses, you’d better want big, black eyes. That being said, I love the way the black actually covers most of my brown eyes. I didn’t expect as much coverage, but it does provide a cool effect. You can only see the brown in bright light, where my pupil constricts. Otherwise, my whole eye looks black.
Comfort: 5/5
As I get used to wearing contacts, these become more comfortable and I notice less dryness. And at the moment, these contacts are so soft and comfortable, they are my favorite to wear if I don’t want to be bothered by my lenses. They have 42% water content, which I attribute to their comfort level.
Enlargement: 4.5/5
These lenses are only 14.5 in diameter, but I have small eyes, so they are pretty successful at enlarging my eyes. My friends told me that I looked like I was:
- A small creature (this was a compliment, btw. My boyfriend has a strange way of flattering others).
- A cartoon character (of course, I loved hearing this).
- Tripping balls (ie, super-high on psychedelic drugs— which I wasn’t).
Overall, these are great starter lenses to the black lenses category. They are super comfortable and enlarge, but are still natural enough to be worn without getting bombarded with questions about your contacts.





No comments:
Post a Comment