Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dueba Blossom Brown review

Natural light, taken in my car. Don't worry, I was parked!

In the office under fluorescent lighting. I swear, this type of lighting makes everything look green and yellow. I hate it.

Another pic from my office at work, closer to a bright desk lamp.

A closeup under indoor light. I LOVE these lenses.

And one more closeup, with flash. I just love the honey color, and it blends into my eyes so well.

Dueba Blossom Brown review:

Color: 5/5!!!!
This lens is stunning. I can’t say that enough. I’m surprised this lens isn’t more popular, as I could only find 1 review online for this lens. Regardless, it’s absolutely gorgeous! The black limbal ring is smooth and swirls towards the center, but it’s very small and subtle. The honey-brown color blends PERFECTLY with my brown eyes. In low light, people don’t know that I’m wearing contacts… but they do know my eyes look HUGE.

Comfort: 5/5
Just as comfortable (if not more) than my Hana SPC Hyper Circle Blacks. I dare say these feel thinner (not sure if that is true or not). The water content is only listed as 38% but they don’t dry out like my EOS Adult Pinks. So, very comfortable.

Enlargement: 5/5 
These lenses are listed at 14.5 in diameter on Pinky Paradise’s site, but the bottle lists them as 14.2. Not sure which to believe, but the enlargement is wonderful because of that black limbal ring.

Conclusion:
In short, I love these lenses. They blend so well into my own eyes and the honey color is just beautiful. In bright light this produces a sort of 3 tone effect on my eyes using my own eye color as the third tone. I see this lens as a subtle alternative to the Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown lens, but I’ll have to buy a pair of those to confirm :3

I just love these lenses. I can’t recommend them enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment