![]() |
| As you can see, the violet is barely noticeable. |
![]() |
| They do, however, soften the appearance of my dark eyes. |
![]() |
| Here you can see the halo effect. I do love the way this looks, but the color disappears once the contact is aligned again. |
![]() |
| Here's an image of the design from Kiwiberry1's Collection site |
![]() |
| Closeup, side view |
![]() |
| Closeup, front view |
![]() |
| No lenses! I swear my eyes aren't THIS dark. The lighting in my office is awful. |
*This review is going to be very similar to my previous review, since they are the same lens but in a different color. Also, I wanted to say that I had a great experience with Kiwiberry1’s Collection, they respond very quickly to communication and they ship from Canada*
Color: 2/5
This is my first pair of violet lenses, and I was very disappointed. The design is so light and barely-there compared to the blue version, that I can’t wear these with makeup (like in the pictures above) because they’ll be overpowered and almost invisible. This is the first pair of lenses I’ve ever recommended wearing with NO makeup. Without makeup on, they look natural and nice, but still subtle.
It might be that my natural eye color (medium brown, they are lighter than they appear in the last photo) overpowers them, but I’m not sure that’s the case.
Comfort: 5/5
These are just as thin and comfy as the blue version of the lens.
Enlargement: 2/5
Since these lenses don’t show up as well as the blue, they are even less enlarging. So it depends on your preference, but I didn’t like how little they enlarged my iris. Which lends to how well they work without makeup…
Conclusion:
The only reason I would recommend this lens is if you didn’t wear makeup, but wanted lenses that look natural and don’t stand out. I also think these would probably work well on naturally light eyes (blue, gray, etc), but I could be wrong.







No comments:
Post a Comment