About 3 weeks ago, I place an order for my first three pairs of circle lenses. One of those pairs was the EOS New Adult Pink lenses. I ordered them from Pinky Paradise and the experience was great. This was my second order with this site (my first order was for costume lenses, Geo SF-20). So far, I have had no problems with Pinky Paradise and I would recommend them.
As far as these lenses go, I’m very happy with them! They are comfortable, though not as comfortable as my Hana SPC Hyper Circle Black and G&G/Dueba Blossom Brown lenses. I’m still new to contacts and I am still getting used to the feeling of having something on my eyes. But each time I wear my lenses, I feel far less discomfort. Yay for progress!
So let's start the review!
Lenses in the case:

And here are the lenses in a few different types of light:

And a few full-face shots. The next 3 photos are taken with the IPhone 4s camera (front & back) and in bathroom lighting:


Lastly, a low-light shot with the forward-facing camera on the IPhone 4S. That’s my boyfriend next to me, look how big his eyes are! And, those are his natural eyes. No enhancing lenses necessary.

Finally, the stats:
Color: 4.5/5
I love this color! I bought pink lenses on a whim, thinking I’d never use them except for costumes or for shock value. But I love the way these lenses look with my complexion and hair! They sort of have a hazel color instead of pink in low light, which is nice too. But I would prefer bright pink. Just my preference :)
I love this color! I bought pink lenses on a whim, thinking I’d never use them except for costumes or for shock value. But I love the way these lenses look with my complexion and hair! They sort of have a hazel color instead of pink in low light, which is nice too. But I would prefer bright pink. Just my preference :)
Comfort: 4/5
These lenses were comfy, but I did notice some dryness. I couldn’t feel the lenses in my eyes, but I did have dry eyes throughout the night.
These lenses were comfy, but I did notice some dryness. I couldn’t feel the lenses in my eyes, but I did have dry eyes throughout the night.
Enlargement: 2/5
These do provide enlargement, but not very much. They are only 14.0 mm in diameter. My eyes are small enough to benefit from this, but I don’t think this will provide any enlargement for those with larger irises. I don’t mind though, as I bought them for the color change and not the enlargement.
These do provide enlargement, but not very much. They are only 14.0 mm in diameter. My eyes are small enough to benefit from this, but I don’t think this will provide any enlargement for those with larger irises. I don’t mind though, as I bought them for the color change and not the enlargement.
***By the way, these lenses do NOT look natural. They are somewhat pixelated and they are bright pink, so if you wear them during the day people will notice. You might be able to get away with not being noticed at night though.
No comments:
Post a Comment