![]() |
| Low light, indoors. |
![]() |
| Low light, indoors. |
![]() |
| Low light, indoors. You can see the enlargement pretty well here. |
![]() |
| Indoor, fluorescent light. |
![]() |
| Natural light. The color is so clear and bright! |
![]() |
| Design from Kiwiberry1-collection.com |
G&G Puffy 3-Tone Aqua review:
I just received a shipment of 2 pairs of lenses last Friday from Kiwiberry1’s Collection, and thought I’d start of with my favorite of the bunch. I am also wearing a Skin79 BB cream. I ordered a few samples, and I’ll review those as well once I have worn them for a full day.
Color: 5/5
Wow. I had no idea that these lenses would be so vibrant. Most of the contacts I have from G&G are neither vibrant nor dull, but still work as I expect them too (that is, they usually look great). However, these lenses are a very intense blue. They also blend well for such a bright lens, and the coverage is very good. The yellow around the pupil stands out rather than completely blends in with my medium brown eyes, but I like this on these lenses.
I was hoping for something a little more natural, but I’m so glad I bought these. I really love having a blue lens that doesn’t lose vibrancy and intensity in low light. These are great for weekends or days where I don’t care if people notice I’m wearing colored lenses.
Comfort: 5/5
I’m pretty sure that G&G are now my favorite brand. I can barely feel these lenses and they aren’t too drying. I was skeptical about wearing lenses today because I woke up with dry eyes (this usually means contacts are a no-go) but these lenses are working very well.
Enlargement: 5/5
These lenses are 14.5, but they enlarge SO WELL. I attribute this to the dark limbal ring, however it isn’t a thick black line like some other enlarging lenses have. The dark ring blends well into the rest of the design. I am partial to lenses with limbal rings like this, as a thick black ring usually looks terrible against my complexion. I’m pale with yellow-gold undertones, and I have tons of brown freckles. Black is generally too harsh unless I pile on the makeup, which I don’t really like to do.
Anyway, I gave these lenses a 5 because they enlarge so well for a lens that ALSO gives a great color change. Usually it’s one or the other.
Conclusion:
I’m so impressed with this lens that I’ll probably end up ordering more from this series (green, violet, and gray). These do NOT look natural because the blue is so vibrant and natural blue eyes usually have a bit of gray in them. However, the design helps them not look too cartoon-ish. I definitely recommend this lens for anyone looking for a bright ocean-blue.






This is so cool. I love circle lenses too and I'll kep an eye on this particular lenses next time I buy. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com
Thanks! And I love your blog!
ReplyDelete