Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

G&G/Dueba Queenie X9 Green review

Image from kiwiberry1-collection.com
Full face, bright indoor light.

Close up, bright indoor light.

Low light.


Flash!

Natural light! So pretty.


G&G/Dueba Queenie X9 Green review:

Color: 4/5
I have tried the Queenie series before (blue, violet) and was intrigued to try the green version. I have to say, this series does a great job of blending with existing color! Medium brown eyes work pretty well with these, as the yellowish tone in the center compliments my shade of brown.

Comfort: 5/5
Awesome comfort, just like the rest of the series. Here’s a little information about the lens, pretty average stats:
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Water Content: 38%

Enlargement: 3/5 
These lenses are 14.5, but don't enlarge that well. If you're only looking for enlargement, this wouldn't be the lens for you.

Conclusion:
This is the only green lens I have, and I think they look wonderful. I definitely like this series for a natural, blending color-change.

No comments:

Post a Comment