![]() |
| Example of the design from Kiwiberry1-collection.com. |
![]() |
| Is this lens awesome or what?! |
![]() |
| Full face, bright fluorescent light. |
![]() |
| Low indoor light. Such awesome enlargement! |
![]() |
| Flash! LOOK AT THAT PURPLE! |
![]() |
| Full face, natural light. |
![]() |
| Closeup with bright fluorescent light. |
![]() |
| Low indoor light. |
![]() |
| Closeup, natural light. |
![]() |
| Halo effect in natural light. |
G&G Puffy 3-Tone Violet review:
Pardon me for all the GPOY photos, but my skin looks really nice today. I don’t get skin this bright or clear very often! I'm wearing Skin79 bb cream (the hot pink bottle) and Revlon Redness-reducing primer. That primer is pretty awesome. I'll have to do a dedicated review sometime!
Color: 5/5
I knew the Puffy series showed up well. I knew the color was vibrant. But I had NO idea that the violet color would show up so bright! I didn’t think it was possible to have a realistic violet lens. It’s obvious that violet isn’t a naturally occurring color (at least not this particular hue), but these lenses look so nice with my natural hair color and (relatively) minimal makeup. I’m quite pleased!
The design is popular for a reason!
Comfort: 5/5
Incredible, I can barely feel them. 7th hour, no eye drops (this says a lot for me). Here’s a little information about the lens:
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Water Content: 38%
Enlargement: 5/5
These lenses are 14.5, and enlarge very well while still retaining a bright appearance. This lens provides both color coverage and great enlargement.
Conclusion:
I did end up ordering more of this series after I tried the Aqua version. I’m so glad I did, this series is awesome! I definitely recommend this lens for a bright, flattering violet lens.










Thank you so much for your review! It is quite difficult finding reviews on circle lenses, especially by a non-asian consumer.
ReplyDelete