Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

G&G/Dueba Puffy 3-Tone Gray review

My derpy face. Halo effect!
Full face, indoor light.
Natural lighting, next to a window.
Flash, full face.
A shot of the pupil-opening from the side and with flash.


Indoor

Natural light

Flash



G&G/Dueba Puffy 3-Tone Gray review:

Color: 5/5
Beautiful color, covers my brown completely while still having a large pupil-opening. I don't like the look of a small pupil-opening (like Geo Twins series), I personally think that looks a bit creepy. But that's just my preference. The color is a pale gray, and isn't a blueish tone like the G&G/Dueba Super Nudy gray. The design on this lens lends to the realistic look.

Comfort: 5/5
Love love love. These are perfectly comfortable for me. Here’s a little information about the lens:
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Water Content: 38%

Enlargement: 3/5 
These lenses are 14.5, but enlarge well for such a light tone. The limbal ring works wonders here!

Conclusion:
These aren't my favorite gray lens, but I know I'll get a lot of use out of them. I really love G&G's Puffy series <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment