Acuvue Define 1-Day lenses, Vivid Style review:
Color: 4/5
I really wanted to try some comfy brown lenses, for natural looking enhancement. These are a 1-tone brown lens, and the design is pretty basic. The brown doesn’t quite match my eye color, as you can see in the photos above. The color is still close enough to look very natural. Most people had no idea I was wearing lenses.
Comfort: 4.5/5
These lenses feel super thin, and are only 14.2 so they are hardly noticeable. They have 58% water content as well. The only thing I don’t like about the comfort of this lens, is that they slide on my eye much more than regular circle lenses. I think this has to do with the amount of water content? I’m not sure about that.
They were also blurry at first, for about an hour or so. I’m also not sure why this happened. Trey are plano and have no power, so this shouldn’t be an issue. It got better as I was wearing them.
Enlargement: 2/5
These lenses are 14.2, and offer very slight enlargement. You can see this in the photo above with low light. I can tell the difference in the mirror, and I still love the way it enhances my eyes while looking completely normal. Not a single person could tell I was wearing lenses, except my boyfriend. This is definitely a discreet enhancement.
Conclusion:
I really like these lenses. The best thing about them, is the fact that they are daily disposable lenses. I can keep a pair in my makeup bag and put them in when I feel like it, then throw them out when I’m done. This is really nice. I do feel that this creates more waste, but this is a minor downside compared to the convenience. My high-school self would really hate that I admitted that…
*Also, in the flash closeup, this lens almost looks 2-tone but I promise that it isn’t! That’s the outer area of my iris, it’s a bit green. This only shows when my pupils are very contracted. Maybe I’ll post a picture of this sometime. I think this is fairly common though, for people with medium brown eyes. I've read that this is called partial heterochromia when it's more distinct, so I'm not completely sure I'm an example of this.
![]() |
| Here's the box of 30 daily lenses. |
![]() |
| Here's the inside of the box. |
![]() |
| This is what the lenses look like in the packets. |
![]() |
| A clear picture of the design. |
![]() |
| Full face, only bb cream. This was hard to post! |
![]() |
| Full face shot in flash lighting. |
![]() |
| A comparison with and without. Also, no makeup. |
![]() |
| Flash, close up. You can see my (very) partial heterochromia here! |
Color: 4/5
I really wanted to try some comfy brown lenses, for natural looking enhancement. These are a 1-tone brown lens, and the design is pretty basic. The brown doesn’t quite match my eye color, as you can see in the photos above. The color is still close enough to look very natural. Most people had no idea I was wearing lenses.
Comfort: 4.5/5
These lenses feel super thin, and are only 14.2 so they are hardly noticeable. They have 58% water content as well. The only thing I don’t like about the comfort of this lens, is that they slide on my eye much more than regular circle lenses. I think this has to do with the amount of water content? I’m not sure about that.
They were also blurry at first, for about an hour or so. I’m also not sure why this happened. Trey are plano and have no power, so this shouldn’t be an issue. It got better as I was wearing them.
Enlargement: 2/5
These lenses are 14.2, and offer very slight enlargement. You can see this in the photo above with low light. I can tell the difference in the mirror, and I still love the way it enhances my eyes while looking completely normal. Not a single person could tell I was wearing lenses, except my boyfriend. This is definitely a discreet enhancement.
Conclusion:
I really like these lenses. The best thing about them, is the fact that they are daily disposable lenses. I can keep a pair in my makeup bag and put them in when I feel like it, then throw them out when I’m done. This is really nice. I do feel that this creates more waste, but this is a minor downside compared to the convenience. My high-school self would really hate that I admitted that…
*Also, in the flash closeup, this lens almost looks 2-tone but I promise that it isn’t! That’s the outer area of my iris, it’s a bit green. This only shows when my pupils are very contracted. Maybe I’ll post a picture of this sometime. I think this is fairly common though, for people with medium brown eyes. I've read that this is called partial heterochromia when it's more distinct, so I'm not completely sure I'm an example of this.








No comments:
Post a Comment