Sennheiser HD598 Audiophile Sound Headphones E.A.R.--Computers &...
$250 - sears.com
This is my first style post, where I try to describe what I wear and why I wear it. The set above is indicitave of my everyday office style. I like to wear either collared shirts with a casual feel, or cardigans with a dark style-- more on that later. As for now, I'll describe the look above, which is my "don't give a f*ck" look. This is what I wear when:
That's the purse I wear everyday, but in a smaller crossbody version by Melie Bianco in the same style. And those Diesel Grupee jeans are so perfect, they were crafted from a unicorn's mane and dyed with an angel's tears. That being said, they make my ass look awesome. I know they're expensive as hell, but they are sooo worth it. Good jeans will take you places. With men. In bed. Just kidding-- but that could really happen, if that's what you're going for. Or maybe you're going for women? Either way, it works.
I don't have those exact shoes or headphones, but I have some brown wedges that look incredibly similar and my headphones are the HD518's, so they're almost there. They are awesome quality headphones, even if they aren't all that fashionable or stylish. All I care about is how well they can block out office sounds and the lip-smacking of my co-worker who chews with his mouth open. It's gross in here, I tell you.
Anyway, stay tuned for another post where I describe what I wear when I give a sh*t! I don't always dress so frumpy!
$250 - sears.com
This is my first style post, where I try to describe what I wear and why I wear it. The set above is indicitave of my everyday office style. I like to wear either collared shirts with a casual feel, or cardigans with a dark style-- more on that later. As for now, I'll describe the look above, which is my "don't give a f*ck" look. This is what I wear when:
- I don't have enough sleep, or
- I'm so into a video game/manga/anime/shiny new thing that I don't care about the rest of the world. This happens a lot.
That's the purse I wear everyday, but in a smaller crossbody version by Melie Bianco in the same style. And those Diesel Grupee jeans are so perfect, they were crafted from a unicorn's mane and dyed with an angel's tears. That being said, they make my ass look awesome. I know they're expensive as hell, but they are sooo worth it. Good jeans will take you places. With men. In bed. Just kidding-- but that could really happen, if that's what you're going for. Or maybe you're going for women? Either way, it works.
I don't have those exact shoes or headphones, but I have some brown wedges that look incredibly similar and my headphones are the HD518's, so they're almost there. They are awesome quality headphones, even if they aren't all that fashionable or stylish. All I care about is how well they can block out office sounds and the lip-smacking of my co-worker who chews with his mouth open. It's gross in here, I tell you.
Anyway, stay tuned for another post where I describe what I wear when I give a sh*t! I don't always dress so frumpy!






No comments:
Post a Comment