I know, I know. So many outfit posts. But I'm trying to utilize the pictures I took! I should really get in the habit of uploading them aright after I take them. Eventually...
Last week I wore another outfit I enjoyed, so I'd like to share it. Here's what my outfit contained:
- Alpinestars Joan Fleece Jacket in black. I love this jacket, it is a great replacement for a boring cardigan. The ruched scarf attached on the front adds soft detail and interest. I bought this on Ideeli.com for $39.90 plus shipping. Here's a link to the full priced jacket on Alpinestars.com with more views from the front and back- Joan Fleece Jacket in Black
- Olive green, short dolman-sleeved shirt. I don't have a picture or link for this one, since I bought it ages ago at Target.
- My Diesel Grupee jeans! Awesome jeans, I tell you!
- Blossom Lakers wedge boots in gray. I bought these on Ideeli.com for 29.99 plus shipping. One of the best shoe purchases I've probably ever made! I wear these at least twice a week, and they are very comfortable:
- And a black Longline Cami w/Built-In Shelf Bra tank top from Forever21.com.
And here are photos of the outfit!
 |
| Without the jacket. My hair was in a ponytail because I was getting it cut that day! And I am wearing no makeup. |
 |
| This captures how thin the olive green top is, and how I HAVE to wear a tank underneath... |
 |
| Straight on. |
 |
| With the jacket. |
 |
| Close-up detail of jacket. Asymmetrical zipper and lovely built-in scarf! |
I generally wear mostly black and sometimes brown these days. This outfit is an example of when I mix in colors! Although, I have been carefully planning a pastel-summer wardrobe. When it's warm enough, I'll wear happy colors again!
No comments:
Post a Comment