I'm finally starting to get into the habit of taking pictures of my outfits. I don't have a decent area with natural light where I can take photos (yet) but once we're done renovating (long story... I'll post that sometime), I hope to have a better location for setting up my camera & tripod. I've been using my IPhone and Sony TX10 to take photos, which has been working out alright. I just need better lighting! The room I'm house I'm staying in during renovations has POOR lighting everywhere. Everything is dark :(
Moving on! I wore a gray/brown tonal outfit that I really liked last week. Here is what it contained:
- Alpinestars Joan Fleece Jacket with ruched scarf detail in "Iron Gray" which is more of a brown-gray. I bought this on Ideeli.com for about $40 plus shipping. Totally worth every penny. You can get it for full price ($132.00... eep) here- http://astarswomens.com/joan-fleece-jacket.html. Here's a pic from Polyvore:
- Zara waxed effect trousers, skinny fit. I splurged on these and a pair in black on Zara.com for about $70 plus shipping. The "waxed effect" is really cool, and adds a slick finish and slight sheen to the fabric. On the black pair, it adds a leather-like look. The gray/khaki pair have the same leather-like effect, but it's not as obvious:
- Blossom Lakers wedge boots in gray. I bought these on Ideeli.com for 29.99 plus shipping. One of the best shoe purchases I've probably ever made! I wear these at least twice a week, and they are very comfortable:
& underneath, I wore a plain, long white tank top that I've had for decades.
And here are photos!
 |
| My hair/makeup for the day! |
 |
| Zara coated skinny trousers. Amazing pants! Look at those awesome seams... definitely NOT boring khakis. |
 |
| Full body shot. |
 |
| The back, and my strappy wedge boots. |
 |
| A closer view of the boots. Sorry for the poor quality pics! |
Eventually I will have a better location to take pictures, and better lighting as well. The entire outfit contains pieces that are grayish-brown/brownish-gray. I'm not sure what this color is called, but I am addicted to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment