While I was cleaning up my folders, I found a bunch of pics I took and never uploaded. So here they are!
1st pic: EOS New Adult Pink lenses
2nd pic: G&G Super Nudy Sky lenses and my septum ring! I’ve had this piercing since I was 18 (I’m 25 now) and it’s never closed. So I can wear it for months, take it out for months, and it never goes away. I love that I can choose to wear it or not, depending how I feel or the situation.
3rd pic: G&G Queenie X9 Blue lenses
4th pic: No lenses!
5th pic: This is my eye in super bright light. You can see the green at the edges. My eyes normally do not look like this, only when my pupil is very constricted.
1st pic: EOS New Adult Pink lenses
2nd pic: G&G Super Nudy Sky lenses and my septum ring! I’ve had this piercing since I was 18 (I’m 25 now) and it’s never closed. So I can wear it for months, take it out for months, and it never goes away. I love that I can choose to wear it or not, depending how I feel or the situation.
3rd pic: G&G Queenie X9 Blue lenses
4th pic: No lenses!
5th pic: This is my eye in super bright light. You can see the green at the edges. My eyes normally do not look like this, only when my pupil is very constricted.
No comments:
Post a Comment