I'm a big bargain shopper, but I also love unique finds. That's why I love to browse those deal-a-day sites, like Ideeli.com, Fab.com, Beyondtherack.com, TheFoundary.com, and ruelala.com...
One day, while checking Fab.com, I saw these beauties! I purchased them for about 45 dollars (plus 7.95 S+H). I was wavering on this purchase at the time, but I am so glad I went for them! They are incredibly sparkly and gorgeous. SO perfect!
They fit true to size (I'm a size 7, and they are not too snug or loose) and are super-comfy, just as you would expect from a ballet flat. The only issues I can foresee with these shoes, are scuffs and glitter-loss from the finish. The soles are light pink and WILL get dirty. There isn't really a way around this. Moreover, the glitter will rub off on to other surfaces and clothing, so you'd have to be careful with them. The best part about these shoes is that the glitter is an iridescent pink... it reflects gold, blues, and greens too! Check out the pics below:
*Note: Beyondtherack.com had a sale on these shoes in Pink, Silver, and Black today for even less money than I paid on Fab.com! Kind of a bummer for me, but I still don't regret my purchase :)
So awesome, right?! I am channeling the cuteness of Hello Kitty with every step :)









No comments:
Post a Comment